Address Modern Environmental & Business Challenges on a Global Platform
With Tech Innovation Global Incorporated, you can experience working with experts in technology, business, and marketing. We provide revolutionary services and products that are beneficial to relevant stakeholders in your business.
Help Save Lives
- Wear a mask.
- Physical Distance: Stay six feet apart.
- Wash your hands.
- Research and Medical Records
- Our National COVID-19 Task Force JAHTF Assessments and Trajectory
- Press Releases
- Tech Innovation Global, Incorporated® is registered in the Small Business Administration SAM as required to do business with the government and in collaboration with US Federal Contractor Registration, Inc. (USFCR) for set-aside qualifications, including women-owned, veteran-owned, disadvantaged, HUBZone, and other government contracting products, services, and training. A member of American Bar Association.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- COVID-19 (previously known as “2019 novel coronavirus”) by WHO in the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) Diseases are named to enable discussion on disease prevention, spread, transmissibility, severity and treatment. Human disease preparedness and response is WHO’s role. ICTV announced “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” as the name of the new virus on 11 February 2020. This name was chosen because the virus is genetically related to the coronavirus responsible for the SARS outbreak of 2003. While related, the two viruses are different.
- Global (Best Practices)